EBS Answers Virtual Conference 2015
July 21-22, 2015
Join eprentise for the first EBS Answers Virtual Conference 2015, taking place this July 21-22, 2015! As a 100% virtual EBS-focused conference, this two-day event is FREE to attend and will feature educational sessions related to Oracle E-Business Suite, topics of interest to IT professionals at all levels, and an exclusive track for executives.
What makes this conference different from webinars done for the Oracle, IT and EBS community? The EBS Answers Virtual Conference 2015 is a full conference complete with multiple concurrent tracks, keynote speakers, an ask-the-experts café, networking sessions, an exhibit hall, and more – all done in a virtual space.
About the EBS Answers Virtual Conference
- Where: Virtual conference online
- When: July 21-22, 2015
- What: As a 100% virtual conference, EBS Answers 15 is the first-of-its-kind event and will provide Oracle E-Business Suite education and networking opportunities, while also focusing on global IT topics, issues and trends.
- Four main tracks:
- Educational EBS
- Global IT Issues
- Business Leaders (Exclusive track for executives – open to C-Suite only)
- Partner Topics (Provided to all attendees, but presenting is a limited opportunity available to gold sponsors only)
- CPE credit will be awarded for all educational tracks
- Four main tracks:
- Job function of attendees: C-Suite, Managers/VPs, practitioners, consultants, end-users, DBAs, SIs and more
EBS Answers Virtual Conference 2015 will be free to all attendees.
Sponsorship Opportunities: We will offer three sponsorship levels – gold, silver, and bronze. This matrix summarizes the benefits of each level of sponsorship:
Gold-level sponsorship partners will receive a full 50-minute session on the conference’s schedule of events – this is limited to six elite sponsors and will be part of the session options for registrants to attend. Their expanded booth in the exhibition hall will include five resource center uploads (e.g., white papers, datasheets, case studies, etc.), a link to their website, a 15-minute mini session in the partner track, and a one-minute welcome video. Their logo will appear in all event promotion, including a pre-event email promotion, on the event website, and in the event space. They will also receive the full contact information of all conference attendees and their booth visitors.
Silver-level sponsorship partners will receive an expanded booth in the exhibition hall with five resource center uploads (e.g., white papers, datasheets, case studies, etc.), a link to their website, a 15-minute mini session on the partner track, and a one-minute welcome video. They will also receive their logo on the event website and in the event space, the contact information from their booth visitors, and a post-event attendee list.
Bronze-level sponsorship partners will receive a booth in the exhibition hall with three resource center uploads (which can include the choice of a one-minute welcome video, website link, white paper, etc.), the contact information from their booth visitors, and recognition of their sponsorship on the event website.
À-la-carte Opportunities: Any sponsors who wish to enhance their sponsorship packages have the option to do so via exclusive à-la-carte add-ons. Each opportunity is available to only one sponsor
Examples of include à-la-carte add-ons include:
- Naming and branding opportunities for the networking lounge
- Moderating the live Q&A session – one of the only live events available during the conference
- Sending out a pre-event or post-event email (two separate opportunities)
- Commercial breaks during the event
- Sponsoring the closing keynote
- Hosting the trivia game, available in between breaks during the entire conference
- Sponsoring giveaways and prizes
Please contact eprentise for prices and more information.
Securing a Sponsorship: Opportunities are limited, especially for gold partners. To secure your sponsorship or discuss it in more detail, please contact Ingrid Houghton, Vice President of Sales, Channels & Alliances, at email@example.com or 315.396.8967.