Make Your Company More Agile
Respond to Business Changes Quickly and Accurately with eprentise Software
With eprentise Software, enterprise applications take on a new value because they now can be used to develop a strategy to undertake major changes like mergers, acquisitions or divestitures. Having data that quickly supports an acquisition, or is separated for a divestiture, adds value to the organization and may increase the selling price of a carve-out. With a global view of the organization, executives will have access to complete, consistent and correct information as needed.
- Reduces operating costs and increases efficiencies.
- Mitigates the risk, time, and costs of a reimplementation.
- Allows resources to be used in value-added activities.
- Facilitates compliance and reporting.
- Rules enforce the data integrity, and may be changed, even during the course of a project as requirements change.
- Improves business continuity, service quality and compliance.
- Establishes data quality standards and a single source of truth.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of your Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) and increased Return on Investment (ROI).
With eprentise software, you can make your EBS support whatever business changes you want to make by changing rigid Oracle E-Business Suite structures and configurations. You can quickly consolidate EBS instances or end a calendar year to close out your retained earnings if you do a merger or acquisition, or you can separate data if you are carving out part of the business, and you can make changes to any of the structures that your team set up when they did the initial implementation because those setups don’t reflect how you are doing business today. eprentise software was designed to give your organization the agility to change. It was designed to allow you to get the most out of your E-Business Suite.
- Read our Product Overview Datasheet
- Prepare to leave EBS with this webinar: Farewell Oracle® EBS A Smooth Exit
- Check out these whitepapers: