Moving to a shared services model reduces costs and optimizes performance, but in order to recognize the value, the organization has to be ready to modify data and processes. Silos in particular create challenges between disparate parts of the business, resulting in increased costs, risks, or failures. This session will focus on how standardizing data streamlines business processes, and how eliminating silos allows companies to share data effectively and communicate across the organization. Explore the initiatives and challenges for companies moving toward enterprise-wide shared service center (SSC) operations, and create a roadmap to implement an effective SSC by understanding the critical success factors needed, building globalization strategies, and removing or replacing the processes and operations that create silos.
Learning Objectives: After completion of this program you will be able to:
- Objective 1: Learn the root causes of silos in Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) implementations.
- Objective 2: Understand how silos impair financial operations and create barriers to operating a Shared Services Center (SSC).
- Objective 3: Explain assumptions and common misconceptions about a SSC.
- Objective 4: Learn techniques to enable different areas of the organization to work together and eliminate silos of data.
- Objective 5: Explain the mechanics of running an efficient Shared Services Center and supporting global operations.
View the post-webinar Q&A and engage with us on our LinkedIn group page, EBS Answers.