Join eprentise at Oracle OpenWorld 2019!
This year’s Oracle OpenWorld is taking place on Sept. 16-19 in San Francisco, and you can visit eprentise in Suite 3006 at the InterContinental Hotel San Francisco!
eprentise Suite at the InterContinental Hotel San Francisco
888 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94103 | Directions
Stop by to discover how to get the most out of your Oracle® E-Business Suite, whether you are looking to align EBS with your business, or gain more visibility into your operations. The eprentise team will be available to answer your EBS questions and offer expert advice on any of your EBS situations, needs or goals. eprentise has worked with hundreds of companies faced with an array of EBS challenges and will be on hand to discuss any of the pain points you might be experiencing in your organization. We will also be showcasing our latest analytics software, the C Collection.
Topics to discuss can include:
- Going through a merger and acquisition – making the right acquisition for the right price
- Improving data quality, increasing data accuracy, providing data transparency, and identifying problems with transactional data
- Changing your calendars or currencies in EBS
- Merging or splitting ledgers, legal entities, or operating units
- Moving legal entities or operating units to a new ledger
- Divesting part of your business
- Addressing the challenges of EBS reorganization projects
- Changing your chart of accounts structure – best design practices
- Moving to a single, global chart of accounts
- Consolidating multiple production instances
- Partnering for success with eprentise
- Doing the math: software vs. consulting – learn about the benefits
- Or any EBS topic of your choice!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Reserve your one-on-one meeting time, and schedule the appointment of your choice with the eprentise team by clicking on the button below:
If your desired appointment time has been booked, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can work with your availability.