Join eprentise at Oracle OpenWorld 2017!
This year’s Oracle OpenWorld is taking place on October 1-5 in San Francisco, and you can visit the eprentise suite at the Four Seasons Hotel!
eprentise Suite at the Four Seasons Hotel
757 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103 | Directions
(ask for the eprentise suite at the front desk, or call 415.633.3000 for the eprentise suite)
Stop by to learn more about remodeling Oracle® E-Business Suite. The eprentise team will be available to answer your EBS questions and offer expert advice on any of your EBS situations, needs or goals. eprentise has worked with hundreds of companies faced with an array of EBS challenges and will be on hand to discuss any of the pain points you might be experiencing in your organization.
Topics to discuss can include:
- Going through a merger and acquisition – making the right acquisition for the right price
- Changing your calendars or currencies in EBS
- Merging or splitting ledgers, legal entities, or operating units
- Moving legal entities or operating units to a new ledger
- Divesting part of your business
- Addressing the challenges of EBS reorganization projects
- Changing your chart of accounts structure – best design practices
- Moving to a single, global chart of accounts
- Consolidating multiple production instances
- Partnering for success with eprentise
- Doing the math: software vs. consulting – learn about the benefits
- Or any EBS topic of your choice!
During OpenWorld, eprentise will also offer a series of special events at the eprentise suite at the Four Seasons Hotel. You are invited to attend a unique “Coffee with the Guru” discussion with Helene Abrams, eprentise CEO. Or de-stress after a busy day of conference events, and join us for an afternoon coffee and conversation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Reserve your one-on-one meeting time, or schedule the appointment of your choice with the eprentise team by clicking on one of the buttons below:
If your desired appointment time has been booked, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can work with your availability.
Are you interested in attending this year’s OpenWorld? Register here.