Where in the Website is the EBS Elephant?
Official Contest Rules
- To Submit a ‘Found’ Elephant:
- Take a screenshot or snippet of the image on the page and send the image along with the page URL to our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: valid contest elephants must be located on various website pages; Collateral material such as PowerPoint presentation slide-decks, Webinars-on-Demand, whitepapers, and product datasheets are exempt from the contest.
- To Win:
- The first person to find and submit the location of each unique elephant will win, submissions will be counted by the time/date stamp of email receipt. Individuals may only claim one (1) winning elephant. If you have won, we will follow up by email within two (2) business days to collect accurate contact information to ensure proper delivery of the prize.
- Contest Conclusion/Prizes:
- Once all three elephants have been found, or at the expiration of the contest on September 14th 2021, we will send out another notification confirming the end of the contest and thanking our participants and winners (no personal or identifying information will be shared). Gift cards will be sent electronically to the winners within seven (7) business days of the announcement of the close of the contest.
- Contest open only to US residents. Void where prohibited. eprentise employees and family members cannot participate. No obligation or purchase necessary. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Winners will be chosen based on the outlined terms and conditions and at the sole discretion of eprentise. eprentise and its affiliates reserve the right to change or amend the above without notice.