We Welcome Your Inquiry for the eprentise Partner Program
The Partner Program at eprentise can help you maximize revenue opportunities with your client base and deliver a unique, world-class solution for your Oracle® EBS customers.
At eprentise, we work directly with end-user customers and consulting partners who are looking to change charts of accounts or consolidate instances of their Oracle® E-Business Suite. Using our software to perform database changes adds value to both sides: Consulting partners enjoy higher margins and build credibility resulting from successful projects, while the customer benefits from shorter project times and lower project costs.
BENEFITS TO PARTNERS
- Make yourself a strategic differentiator with leading-edge technology
- Obtain higher margins on larger projects
- Require less support from a team because software handles technical matters and automatically generates and executes code
- Have shorter project durations, enabling consultants to move up the value chain with higher-end services quicker
- Make a great introduction – quick success with low-hanging fruit for FlexField projects can lead to other business and solid credibility
- Can focus on business issues and analysis rather than tedious tasks
- Complete larger projects with fewer resources – many of which can be remote
- Gain a competitive advantage because of offering a lower price than other firms
BENEFITS TO CUSTOMERS
- Shortens project duration with fewer resources
- Achieves repeatable results, reusable as requirements change
- Ensures accurate, consistent results (no need to worry about different coding styles, standards, skill levels, corrupting database, differences in different versions, etc.)
- Lowers cost
- Reduces physical space requirements due to fewer consultants
- Eliminates need to “qualify” consultants on technical skills
- Improves quality including database integrity
- Reduces testing time
- Retains all history
Value Proposition: An E-Business Suite Snapshot
The implementation of EBS is a snapshot model of the business’ current organization and processes. A company using EBS has unique challenges when it finds that its current business processes are not aligned with the system that was brought in to manage it. The strength of EBS is in running the business – the system was not engineered to make it easy to change certain key aspects of the implementation. Since the time since the original EBS setup and implementation, the business has likely changed significantly. Business processes have evolved, and the EBS setups and configurations from the original company snapshot are no longer applicable to the current affairs of business operations.
The company finds itself with two options: (1) start all over again and reimplement, or (2) remodel the setups and configurations of its current environment. The second choice is the clear winner from a time and money perspective, and eprentise makes it a possibility.
By partnering with eprentise, you can gain the competitive advantage of being the gateway to a more cost-effective solution for your customers. And since we are a software company and don’t have a consulting arm, our partners are able to gain billable hours for the services on eprentise projects that began as a referral from the channel.
We Thrive on Partnerships – When should you engage eprentise?
eprentise software was architected from the ground up with the purpose of providing enterprise agility to organizations that rely on EBS for their day-to-day operations. Companies who use EBS are often plagued by obsolete setups and configurations. Many companies also experience challenges when they are merging, acquiring, divesting or reorganizing their business. Consultants and systems integrators are naturally engaged with and aware of companies that have ERP problems that eprentise solutions address, and the establishment of a partner network has been an integral part of our growth as a software vendor for the EBS market.
Our Partner Program affords eprentise partners the opportunity to establish their organizations as users and supporters of modern, industry-standard software that enables EBS organizations to achieve data quality of the highest levels – levels that had not been attainable prior to the introduction of eprentise software to the ERP utility market. The relationships we develop with our consulting and systems integration partners encourage streamlined project management and deployment, a faster time-to-value for our partners and their clients, and a better return on investment for all parties involved.
We encourage you to join the eprentise team. There is no cost to sign up as an eprentise partner, and we support you throughout the entire sales cycle and beyond.
- Software license
- Product usage support
- Sales assistance and training for you and your team
- Marketing materials
Partner provides all services outside of the eprentise software including:
- Hard-Coded Rice Activities such as interfaces to third party systems
- Data warehouse tasks
- Reports and workflows
- Implementation of new EBS features
- Testing, cutover strategy and execution
To join the eprentise Partner Program, please submit a short form. You can also contact our channels & alliances representative directly:
eprentise Channels & Alliances